Definition of tourism
Tourism is the activity performed by an individual or individuals happen with him move from one place to another or from one country to another for the purpose of the task of performing certain or visit a particular place or several places, or for the purpose of entertainment and result in view of civilizations and other cultures and add new information and views and meet the peoples and nationalities of the group multiple directly affects the national income of the countries of tourism, and creates many jobs and industries and multiple investment service activity and ascends the level of performance of the peoples and their culture, publish their history and their culture, customs and traditions, and is a currently an important and promising industry is based on the foundations of science and culture .. as it exists today in a Morocco.
:Definition of tourism
Tourism is an activity that is outside the routine of the tourist. The goal of tourism is to revive the spirit of the individual, and tourism is to move the individual from the place of residence to another place in the same country or to move to another country and provide all the services and supplies for this activity in a period not less than 24 hours Not exceeding the year.
: The pillars of tourism
- Tourist: is an individual who is actively tourism.
- Host country: It provides all services to the tourist, and provide the necessary requirements in order to create a pleasant tourist atmosphere.
- The tourist attractions of all kinds: These features are determined by the type of tourism of environmental and marketing, scientific and therapeutic and other.
- The pattern of tourism: that is to determine the internal tourism in the same state between cities rich in tourist attractions, or external beyond the borders of one state to another.
Types of tourism :
- Religious tourism: An individual moves from his place of residence to the holy places in his own state or to another country. Such as visiting mosques, shrines or places of worship such as Mecca and Medina, and this type of tourism strengthens the religious aspect and revives the spiritual side
- Medical tourism: the visit of individual visits to health resorts, for example, mineral water, therapeutic clinics and many more, as the goal of this tourism to treat the body of diseases in centers, for example, possess high competencies, with self-entertainment
- Social tourism: Individual trips on vacation days to entertain and increase their psychological and physical activity and with many groups that are certain companies responsible for them to provide them with a wonderful atmosphere and organize an appropriate program to visit places and provide them with accommodation
- Conference tourism: This tourism flourished with the developments that accompanied the economic, political and cultural fields. The conference tourism is the work of various conferences in different countries and individuals are invited to attend with entertainment. They are equipped with accommodation, conference rooms,
- Sports tourism: It includes the availability of all entrances to this tourism, whether internal or external, and tourists travel to spend enjoyable times.
- Shopping tourism: the tourism carried out by individuals in some of the countries that evaluate them so that their products are offered at low prices in order to attract tourists.
- Recreational tourism: Individuals go to places characterized by a comfortable atmosphere, water and forests, and the purpose of individuals to go to entertainment and enjoyment only so that people exercise their hobbies.
- Cultural Tourism: This tourism is concerned with intellectuals and those interested in cultural and historical landmarks such as Egypt's Pharaonic civilization.
- Roaming tourism: This is a modern tourism as individuals walk on foot to the beautiful places of nature rich and picturesque, they enjoy roaming and live in the wilderness.
- Ecotourism: the movement of individuals to visit and visit the plant and animal environmental reserves in order to conduct studies on them and to learn about environmental secrets.
- Adventure tourism: For the oddity of living in some areas, doing mountaineering and cycling, diving in the secrets of valleys, hunting and doing all that is strange.
- Motor and bicycle tourism: This tourism is monopolized in certain countries only; it has a wide and fast way to communicate with other countries. In this way, all the necessary services are available from ambulance, maintenance and others.
- Exhibition tourism: This tourism is mobile among countries that hold different opposition from the arts of plastic, industrial exhibitions, literary and commercial exhibitions and others.